Biofeedback, in general, but specifically Heart Rate Variability Biofeedback (HRV-B) has been proven to be an excellent additional tool and service for a wide array of professional applications.
What Professionals are using HRV Biofeedback?
Here are just some professions and organizations using Heart Rate Variability Biofeedback:
- Therapists - of all types
- Life Coaches
- School Counseling
- Self-Help Student Wellness Centers
- Optimal Performance Consultants
- Sports Teams and Trainers
- Cancer Centers
- Children's Hospitals
- Doctors, such as Cardiologists
If anxiety and stress factor into what you do, Heart Rate Variability Biofeedback and the Interactive Meditation Platform can become a prime factor towards increasing the success you provide your clients, students or patients.
Wild Divine Research
Wild Divine’s original program was one of the first to be used in studies which helped form the basis for modern HRV-B research and real world applications, such as in schools and for veterans. The current Interactive Meditation collection of Journeys based on those original biofeedback ‘game’s have been and are also continuing the research for heart rate variability’s effectiveness in the health community.
Thus, you will be in good company, but also differentiate your practice by adding the Wild Divine Biofeedback Platform with its Interactive Meditation Journeys.
Differentiate - do you have enough 'difference makers'?
- Tools - are attractive to clients more than 'what skills to learn' and certainly 'talking it out'
- Visual Results - clients see what they feel
- Compliance - home practice with easy oversight and review capacity
- Calm Clients - Pre-session relaxation and anxiety reduction - start with a more calm client
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to receive Research and Resources relating to Biofeedback and the Wild Divine (Unyte) efforts in these areas.