You can download the IomPE Manual HERE.
If you are experiencing any difficulties when using your IomPE hardware with any Wild Divine software title please start here.
1. Verify the software title is compatible with the IomPE.
The following software titles for PC/MAC support the IomPE hardware:
- Relaxing Rhythms PE
- Eagle Mountain
- Zen Journey PE
- Progressive Scan Meditation
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Villa Serena
- Relaxing Rhythms 2
- The Classics
IMPORTANT: PREVIOUS/CURRENT IomPRO AND LIGHTSTONE SENSORS OWNERS
Please be sure that IomPro Driver IS NOT running on your computer when using the IomPE sensor.
PC Users – If you see the green butterfly icon running in the Notifications Area on your desktop (bottom right corner) please RIGHT-CLICK on it and select “QUIT”.
Mac Users – If you see the green butterfly icon running in the Status Menu (upper right portion of desktop) and/or on your Dock please CTL-CLICK on it and select “QUIT”.
2. Ensure the hardware is connected properly.
There are three components to the hardware – Earclip Sensor, Controller and USB Cable (eee below)
A. Connect the ear clip sensor cable to the controller. Be sure to seat firmly in the socket. (see image below)
B. Connect the small end of the USB cable to the controller. Be sure to seat firmly in the socket. (see image below)
C. Connect the large end of USB Cable DIRECTLY into your computer’s USB Port. DO NOT connect using a USB hub of any type (see image below)
D. Connect the ear clip sensor to your earlobe. Make sure no hair is underneath the sensor as that can effect the quality of the connection. (see image below)
3. Check Device Connections and Indicator Lights
The IomPE has two indicator lights on the controller on the front the near top (end that USB cable plugs into). The green light should be on solid when the IomPE is connected properly to the computer. When the ear clip is properly connected, the red flashing indicator light will pulse in conjunction with the heart beat measurements that ear clip sensor is detecting. (see image below)
NOTE: If the red light is solid or not flashing when the sensor is on your ear lobe please try the following:
1. Unplug the ear sensor cable from the green IomPE unit.
2. Reinsert the ear sensor cable into the green IomPE unit FIRMLY until you feel a “click”.
3. Make sure the USB cable is also plugged securely into your computer.
4. With the sensor off your ear you should see the GREEN light lit on the green IomPE unit. The red light should not be on (it may blink once or twice initially). If the red light remains lit then you need to push the cable in firmly and completely and it should go off.
5. Place the ear sensor on your earlobe and check to see if the red light starts blinking on the green IomPE unit. NOTE: NO program needs to be running on your computer to do this test.
6. If the red light is blinking start or restart your Wild Divine program and the sensor connection should go from RED/POOR to GREEN/GOOD.
7. If you are still having issues please try steps 1-5 again to reseat connection. You should also try restarting your computer.
4. Check Sensor Connection Inside Software
Open your Wild Divine PE compatible software and go to any exercise that uses the IomPE sensor. The settings screen has an indicator that will be green when the sensors are properly connected and you are ready to begin the exercise/event. If the sensor signal is red readjust the clip on your ear and wait a few seconds to see if the signal goes green and stays green. (see image below).
If you are seeing the proper lights on the green IomPE sensors indicating power and heart beat but are still experiencing connection issues with the IomPE, please try another USB cable and/or another USB port on your computer (if available.) If the USB cable is the issue, please contact us at [email protected] to get a replacement USB cable.
Please refer to the chart below to ensure you have the proper Iom Driver running or not running as they can cause conflicts in the sensor operation.
If you have followed all of these steps and are still experiencing issues with IomPE connectivity inside the program, please contact us at [email protected] for further assistance.
© Copyright Wild Divine, Inc. All rights reserved.